Exquisite or sweet breakfast?! Which one do you like? I just truly need some exquisite potatoes and ketchup. With an end goal to remember significantly more vegetables for my eating routine, I’ve been consolidating those potatoes with other solid goodness.
This morning meal hash highlights potatoes, pinto beans, zucchini, squash, chime peppers, and mushrooms! You can switch up the beans or vegetables you use (tomatoes and spinach would be scrumptious!) I’ve also delighted in this topped with salsa to give it a kind of southwestern style. The conceivable outcomes are basically unfathomable.
Also try our recipe Kung Pao Cauliflower
This vegetarian breakfast hash, loaded with potatoes and veggies, is made totally in the stove, utilizing just a preparing dish and sheet container!
- 4 cups potatoes peeled and cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 cup squash chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- pinch of chili flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the potatoes with salt and pepper and spread out on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Let the potatoes bake for 25 minutes. Toss and put back into oven.
- In a separate baking dish or cast iron pan, mix the remaining veggies, beans, and spices together. Put the baking dish in the oven next to the potatoes and continue to bake both for 15 minutes.
- Stir the potatoes in with the veggies and beans, season with more salt and pepper if desired, and serve!
Read more our recipe : Shrimp Avocado Taco Salad
For more details : https://bit.ly/32Cw1CF