Making Bacon Wrapped Cheddar Sticks is an incredible keto or low carb diet thought that is so flavorful! These can be an ideal lunch independent from anyone else, or a fast tidbit. Everything relies upon your needs or what macros you have for the afternoon.
These Bacon Wrapped Cheddar Sticks are so natural to make. I took a stab at making them two unique ways. To begin with, I utilized the air fryer and keeping in mind that they ended up OK, I needed to cook them any longer and wound up losing a lot of the cheddar stick since it began to dissolve.
Along these lines, I got out my cast iron skillet, added a little olive oil to broil them in hot oil. They got firm so a lot quicker! I may have cooked mine a couple of a bigger number of minutes than would normally be appropriate, yet I lean toward my bacon fresh. They ended up extraordinary!
Doesn’t that steaming cheddar overflowing out of the bacon look heavenly? I’m letting you know these were SO Great! One
Also try our recipe Keto Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Bacon Wrapped Cheddar Sticks is an incredible keto or low carb diet thought that is so flavorful! These can be an ideal lunch without anyone else’s input, or a brisk tidbit.
- 6 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 6 slices of bacon
- approx 1 cup olive oil for frying depending on the size of your frying pan.
- Freeze the cheese sticks over night.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each cheese stick starting at one end and rolling carefully until the other end. I wrapped the bacon around the ends and secured it in place with a toothpick. I tried to minimally overlap the bacon so that all of it would get crispy.
- Heat about 1/2 inch of olive oil in a cast iron skillet.
- Carefully place bacon wrapped cheese stick in frying pan and turn as each side gets brown and crispy so that the bacon cooks on all sides.
- Remove from oil when the bacon is crispy and brown on all sides and place on a plate covered with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
Read more our recipe : Hot Mexican Corn Dip
For more details : https://bit.ly/32o9Kbr