That is correct peeps, that isn’t egg serving of mixed greens you’re seeing! Rather, it’s a scrumptious, entire nourishments mix of Avocado Chickpea serving of mixed greens that preferences superior to anything any egg plate of mixed greens I’ve at any point had in days past, on the off chance that I do say so myself! Furthermore, take a gander at all the fixings!! We as a whole expertise much I love garnishes!
The thought for the heavenly, nutritious and inconceivably filling wraps came not long ago when my significant other called me on his commute home from work to approach what was for supper. My hubby is as of now finishing a Graduate degree so two evenings every week, supper is essentially a frantic snatch and run for him as he surges off to his night classes.
Needing to make something that was solid, light and invigorating, while as yet having the option to keep him full all through the remainder of the night, I immediately filtered the cabinet for certain thoughts. As a rule, on evenings like this, we prepare some fast dark spicy burros so I figured a type of bean dish would be an extraordinary thought as he generally adores the burritos we have. Subsequent to detecting a jar of chickpeas, I chose to try blending it up with some avocado in the wake of seeing numerous thing on the web about how avocado is an extraordinary option for the unhealthier mayonnaise alternative. Covertly however, I was simply searching for some defense to continue eating every one of the avocados – we eat avocado like they’re leaving style so dislike we required another motivation to appreciate them!
Let me simply quit wasting time and reveal to you that avocado and chickpeas are the best mix ever! This supper kicked butt! My preferred part about these Avocado Chickpea Lettuce Wraps, other than their stunning flavor, clearly, is the way that you can dress them up in a million unique manners.
Also try our recipe Firecracker Vegan Lettuce Wraps
These solid, light and reviving Avocado Chickpea Lettuce Wraps will leave you very full without overloading you! Veggie lover, without gluten and 8 grams of protein for each wrap!
- 1 can reduced sodium chickpeas, drained
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and seeded
- 2 stalked celery, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- alfalfa sprouts
- sliced peppers
- Pour drained chickpeas into a medium bowl. Mash the chickpeas until about ½ of the way mashed with some chunky peas mixed in.
- Add in the avocado and continue mashing until well mixed and a consistency to your liking. We left ours with quite a few chickpeas chunks to give it the feel of traditional egg salad.
- Add celery, onions and lemon juice and stir until mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide salad mix into 4 servings and spoon each serving into a lettuce leaf. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Blueberry Spinach Breakfast Smoothie
For more details : https://bit.ly/2Qtt0C1