Update your great Egg Plate of mixed greens recipe with this delightful and thick Avocado Chicken Egg Serving of mixed greens. This Low Carb recipe has all that you need in a flavorful serving of mixed greens including succulent chicken, avocados, eggs, onions, corn, and bacon. I ensure that even the pickiest of eaters will need to delve into this Chicken Egg Serving of mixed greens.
It’s delectable, but on the other hand it’s very simple to plan. The main tedious part is slashing up every one of the fixings. Furthermore, heating up the eggs.
Purchasing a rotisserie chicken may also take a touch of your time… ? Or then again, simply cook your own Chicken Bosoms. This stacked up Egg Plate of mixed greens is everything except for exhausting. With a brilliant Lemon Dill Dressing slathered on top, this plate of mixed greens is wonderful to take a gander at, and with an assortment of fixings, it fulfills to the maximum!
You’ll be glad to realize that this Avocado Chicken Egg Serving of mixed greens tastes surprisingly better the following day! It is an ideal serving of mixed greens for lunch in a hurry.
Also try our recipe Avocado Tuna Salad
Avocado Chicken Egg Serving of mixed greens – Egg Plate of mixed greens with avocados, chicken, corn, bacon, and a velvety lemon dill dressing! Flavorful just served without anyone else, as a side, or on a bun!
FOR THE SALAD:
- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 12 to 16 ounces chicken breasts, chopped or shredded
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup corn, (I use canned corn)
- 8 bacon slices, cooked to a desired crispness and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
FOR THE CREAMY LEMON DILL SALAD DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Add all the Salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl; mix gently just to combine and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the Salad Dressing ingredients; whisk until thoroughly incorporated. You can also place the ingredients in a jar and shake until combined.
- Add as much of the salad dressing as you prefer over the prepared Avocado Chicken Egg Salad; gently toss until well combined.
- Served immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Read more our recipe : Creamy Apple Cider Chicken Skillet
For more details : https://bit.ly/33p6cY1