No-heat sugar treat truffles made with just 4 fixings! A simple and flavorful treat for these special seasons. I don’t think about you, however this season I love making sugar treats, truffles, fudge and pretty much some other treat! Presently consolidate my adoration for sugar treats and truffles to make these yummy treats!
These sugar treats are made with squashed sugar treats, cream cheddar and vanilla. They are then plunged in white chocolate and have sprinkles added to make them happy. In case you’re searching for a milk chocolate truffle, try to look at my treat mixture truffles and brownie truffles. You could also utilize a milk chocolate covering with these sugar treat truffles, however I think the white and red covering is progressively a good time for these special seasons.
To begin you’ll need to make a point to utilize hard (not delicate) sugar treats. I utilized locally acquired for this post (the pepperidge ranch ones) since they had the correct surface, yet I’ve also utilized natively constructed sugar treats that were a couple of days old. You certainly don’t need consumed sugar treats, just not new out of the stove treats or they won’t disintegrate in the blender or nourishment processor.
Also try our recipe 3-Ingredient OREO Balls
No-heat sugar treat truffles made with just 4 fixings! A simple and flavorful treat for these special seasons.
- 15 sugar cookies , hard not soft
- 2-3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate melting wafers
- Optional: sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or freezer paper.
- Place the cookies in a blender or food processor and blend until they have turned into fine crumbs. Add in the cream cheese and vanilla, pulse until it has combined. Using a small cookie scoop or Tablespoon scoop out the dough and roll into balls. Then place onto the baking sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave bowl for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and melt for an additional 15-30 seconds if needed.
- Dip the truffle balls into the chocolate using a fork. Tap the fork on the side of the bowl and then place back onto the lined baking sheet. Use a toothpick to help slide the ball off onto the pan. Add sprinkles immediately after dipping each ball.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Read more our recipe : MUDSLIDES TWO WAYS
For more details : https://bit.ly/2CakeAB