I cautioned you a week ago that we’ll be sharing more Halloween treats, and today is one for Witch’s Elixir. We preferred it so much we needed to make another rendition. My entire family truly loved this recipe since it has lime and pineapple and we love those flavors!! Goodness definitely – and on the grounds that we love sticky worms… . What’s more, it’s my preferred sort of sticky worm which is green and orange!!
You can make this beverage throughout the entire year yet it would be ideal for Halloween!! Witch’s Elixir Drink recipe – a chilled Lime and Pineapple blend that is air pocket and ideal for your next Halloween party!
Also try our recipe Easy Halloween Punch
Witch’s Potion Drink recipe – a chilled Lime and Pineapple mixture that is bubble and perfect for your next Halloween party!
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 2 liter ginger ale chilled
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- green food coloring to make it more vibrant if desired
- sliced limes for garnish
- gummy worms
- Add ginger ale and pineapple juice to pitcher or punch bowl (add food coloring now if desired)
- Spoon sherbet in right before serving and slowly mix and it will start foaming.
- Garnish with fresh limes, gummy worms and ENJOY!
Read more our recipe : Pecan Pie Cheesecake
For more details : https://bit.ly/2zWL1QM