I love the way simple these Weight Watchers Vitality Balls are to make and how helpful they are for a get and go nibble nourishment. It very well may be elusive Weight Watchers recipes that are stuffed with nourishment and taste extraordinary, yet this recipe does both!
The reason for vitality balls is that they have an incredible equalization of protein, great carbs, sound fat, and fiber. The equalization of these fixings may take into consideration a moderate arrival of vitality in a characteristic manner.
The way that vitality nibbles are an extraordinary snatch and go bite settles on them a greatly improved decision then other handled nourishments you may get. This basic WW vitality balls recipe just has 5 fixings. I like to keep it brisk and simple. This is also an extraordinary recipe for spending those extremely ready bananas!
This recipe involves heating the vitality balls. I have seen different recipes that don’t include heating… there are Loads of approaches to make vitality balls.
Also try our recipe Peanut Butter Cup Keto Fat Bomb
These Weight Watchers Vitality Balls just have 5 fixings and are only 1 Free-form SmartPoint per vitality chomp! This is a fast recipe for occupied individuals.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the ripe bananas and mash it with a fork. Add the oats, protein powder, ground cinnamon and the mini chocolate chips. Mix it till it is well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form the mixture into approximately 1 inch balls. This should make 20 balls.
- Place the balls on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and then store it in an air-tight container.
Read more our recipe : Creamy Vegan Southwest Pasta Salad
For more details : https://bit.ly/2PcZznc