In the event that you cherish comfortable, sound suppers – you’ll certainly appreciate this Solid Veggie lover Pasta Fagioli. It’s a definitive solace nourishment! Stacked with beans, pasta, and a thick tomato base – it’s delightful + nutritious (the ideal combo!)
Pasta fagioli is a conventional Italian soup/stew made with beans, veggies, and pasta. It started as a ‘worker dish’ since it’s made with economical fixings.
Contingent upon the area of Italy you’re from, it very well may be thick similar to stew, or more slender. A few people add meat to it, while others keep it veggie lover. Regardless of how you make it’s scrumptious. Also, in the event that you were considering how to state it – it’s fah-sool.
Making pasta fagioli is Very basic. You simply need to do a smidgen of work to slash your veggies, at that point hurl it in the pot, heat to the point of boiling, include your pasta, and cook it until it’s still somewhat firm!
Also try our recipe Pumpkin Chili Recipe (Vegan + Gluten Free)
This Sound Veggie lover Pasta Fagioli is pressed with protein thus comfortable. It’s the ideal nutritious, veggie stuffed winter supper anybody will love!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced (approx 3 garlic cloves)
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 30 oz cooked cannellini beans (rinsed/drained if using canned)
- 15 oz can tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons basil minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley minced
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 6 oz elbow pasta gluten free if necessary
- In a large pot, saute onions, garlic and carrots in olive oil over medium heat.
- Add beans, tomato sauce, spices, stock and water to the pot, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook uncovered until pasta is al dente, according to pasta directions.
- Serve & enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
For more details : https://bit.ly/2o3b99r