My mother’s moronic simple pureed potatoes were the motivation for this recipe. I don’t think she utilizes any oil; simply red potatoes, salt, and pepper. Yet, they’re still so great! I added a little style to her recipe, and by pizazz I mean KALE ’cause kale. I have a propensity for tossing kale into everything these days to include a sure thing of nourishment.
These vegetarian pureed potatoes are ideal for Thanksgiving, or extremely any supper, and they meet up in less than an hour with just 4 fixings, short salt and pepper!
Yukon Gold potatoes work stunning here, as they’re delicate and velvety. You should simply heat up the potatoes, sauté the kale, squash, and mix! On the off chance that you lean toward creamier pureed potatoes, I’d utilize a hand blender or nourishment processor to mix the potatoes to your ideal consistency, at that point mix in the kale. On the off chance that you like your potatoes chunkier, pound them with a potato masher or fork.
These vegetarian pureed potatoes with impeccable garlicky kale make certain to fulfill everybody at your supper table, and nobody will figure you didn’t utilize any margarine or dairy! They most likely won’t have the opportunity to ask between piling spoonfuls squashed potatoes.
Also try our recipe Easy Vegan Gravy
Make these velvety, delectable Veggie lover Pureed potatoes for your next evening gathering! Garlicky kale packs genuine nourishment into this soothing side dish.
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced, or 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups kale, stems removed, chopped, and packed tightly
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Wash potatoes. If they are large, cut in half; place in the pot. Let the water return to a boil; cook the potatoes until fork tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, place 1/2 tablespoon oil. When hot, add garlic; cook for about 1-2 minutes until fragrant, making sure not to burn it.
- Add the kale to the skillet; stir. Saute until the kale is wilted. Remove from heat.
- When the potatoes are tender, drain the pot. Place the potatoes in a large bowl. You can either use a stand mixer or a potato masher at this point, or you can place the potatoes in a food processor. Either way, mash or cream the potatoes to your desired consistency.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil, kale, salt, and pepper; stir until fully combined.
Read more our recipe : Three Cheese Pasta Bak
For more details : https://bit.ly/2VBdJzd