Who doesn’t love eating treat mixture? I generally need to prevent myself from eating a lot of the mixture when making treats. So I simply needed to concoct a flavorful veggie lover treat batter plunge!
Furthermore, interestingly, it’s also too sound simultaneously! The mystery fixings are white beans that fill in as the base of this solid treat batter. Be that as it may, don’t stress, the treat mixture plunge won’t have an aftertaste like beans!
This vegetarian treat mixture plunge makes the ideal evening treat! It’s too delectable, yet in addition fantastically sound and stuffed with protein. Righteous nibbling so to state! Also, it’s prepared in only 5 minutes!
Also try our recipe Healthy 4 Ingredient Reese’s Eggs
This vegetarian treat mixture plunge makes the ideal evening treat! It’s overly flavorful, yet in addition extraordinarily sound and pressed with protein. It makes such a delectable veggie lover nibble!
- 1 can white beans (rinse well)
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Place all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well with a spoon.
- Serve with vegan cookies or fruit. If you want, you could add some vegan cookie crumbles on top.
Read more our recipe : Chocolate & Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2ockOuj