Teriyaki simply happens to be one of my preferred things. The sweet thick sauce over some rice is fundamentally dinnertime flawlessness. I ate extra rice with teriyaki sauce as an after school nibble… path once upon a time!
These rice bowls are also a child most loved in light of the fact that you serve it over rice and I am almost certain all children love rice. You can even go low carb and eat only the meat blend or eat it as a lettuce wrap. I’ve had the scraps over some hacked lettuce and it’s great that way as well.
It’s a supper you can like serving the children. Lean protein rich ground chicken and new veggies. I have a simpler time encouraging my children vegetables on the off chance that they’re blended in with something, similar to this teriyaki sauce.
There are such huge numbers of alternatives of what to serve this with. I generally concoct some white rice yet dark colored rice, quinoa, or considerably cauliflower rice would all be incredible as well. It’s also amusing to get some solidified egg rolls and concoct those to go with these teriyaki chicken rice bowls.
Also try our recipe Southwestern Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Teriyaki chicken rice bowls take 30 minutes to make and are ideal for a bustling weeknight supper. Ground chicken, broccoli, and carrots stew on the stove top in a heavenly and basic teriyaki sauce. Serve over rice and trimming with green onions!
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed (I use garlic paste)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (I use ginger paste)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed (I use garlic paste)
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
- chopped green onions, sesame seeds (for garnish)
- cooked rice for serving
- Combine soy sauce, water, brown sugar, granulated sugar, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir with a whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Once sugar is dissolved, mix together the cornstarch and water and pour that in. Stir and let it come to a low boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and let simmer while you cook the meat.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add ground chicken, onion powder and garlic. Cook and crumble until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add grated carrots and chopped broccoli and stir well. Pour the thickened teriyaki sauce into the veggies and meat, stir and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes. You may have to turn the heat to low if it’s boiling or getting too hot.
- Serve over cooked rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Read more our recipe : Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pizza
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2o29cK7