Halloween is quick drawing closer and Halloween time is my preferred season for making fun treats with my children. These Bug catching network Pretzels will be amusing to give out at a Halloween gathering or just to make at home with your children.
Halloween treats are my top pick! These Bug catching network Pretzels are too simple to make! Get your children included and let them go somewhat insane with the white chocolate. They will love making these bug catching network pretzels with you!
Expectation you adored these Bug catching network Pretzels! What is your preferred Halloween treat to make with your family?
Also try our Halloween Dessert recipe Halloween Graveyard Brownies
These Cobweb Pretzels are a simple Halloween treat that will be a tremendous hit at your next Halloween party!
- Stick Pretzels
- White Chocolate or White Candy Melts
- Plastic Spider Rings
- Wax paper
- Place white chocolate or candy melts in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir.
- Continue to microwave in 30 second increments until chocolate is smooth. Do not overcook or you will ruin it!
- Place a dab of white chocolate on the wax paper.
- Place pretzels around in a fan shape with one end in the white chocolate.
- Continue adding pretzels until you have a complete circle.
- Drizzle a spoonful of white chocolate around in a circle motion to make the “webs”.
- Cut the ring part off of the spider rings and add them to the web. (You could leave them on if you want children to be able to wear them. They just won’t sit flat.)
- Let the white chocolate dry completely.
- Carefully pull the webs away from the wax paper and enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Pumpkin Spice White Russian Cocktail
For more details : https://bit.ly/2oH3ygw