Today, I am sharing one of those recipes that made my undisputed top choices list. I thought I was infatuated with Chocolate Sheet Cake… And afterward switched things up to describe Coconut Sheet Cake which turned as astonishing… however at that point, this artful culmination was conceived!
Samoa Sheet Cake… Stunning! This has a warm Caramel Coating Icing that is flawlessness. At that point as though that was astonishing enough, you at that point top that coating with toasted coconut and shower with softened chocolate and caramel sauce. I am letting you know, this is completely one recipe you Need to make from the blog!
This went to a gathering where everybody was raving about it! I at that point made a subsequent one and sent a portion of its remaining parts (and by remains, I mean what I needed to commandingly escape my home before I lost all restraint) to my better half’s work where it at that point continued to astonish his associates.
Try not to leave behind this recipe. You, and whoever else gets the benefit to share, will be in paradise with every single nibble expended!
Also try our recipe Caramel Pumpkin Poke Cake
This has a warm Caramel Glaze Frosting that is pure perfection. This is one cake you will want to make over and over again! It is amazing!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 4 Tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup shortening
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup butter
- 6 Tablespoons milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ? cup caramel sauce, I used caramel ice cream topping in the jar
- 2½ cups toasted coconut, See instructions below for how to make it
- 7 to 8 ounces caramel, either Kraft Caramel Cubes or from a block of Caramel. I used a block of Peter’s Caramel.
- ? cup evaporated milk
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening or oil
- Before making the cake, line an 18x13x1 inch cookie sheet with foil and spread shredded sweetened coconut evenly over cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes, checking and tossing coconut regularly, every 2-5 minutes, to make sure all the coconut gets toasted evenly and does not burn. Coconut is done when it is golden brown.
- In a large mixing bowl, measure flour and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, water, cocoa and shortening. Bring to a boil. After mixture reaches a boil, add it to the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add buttermilk, then baking soda, then eggs, then vanilla in that order, mixing in-between each addition.
- Pour into a greased 18x13x1 inch cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine butter and milk and bring to a boil. Stir caramel sauce and then add powdered sugar and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- After cake has cooked, remove from oven and poke holes in hot cake with a fork. Pour frosting evenly over top. Immediately sprinkle with top of warm frosting with toasted coconut.
- In microwavable bowl, add caramel and evaporated milk and cook on high in 30 second increments, string in between each increment. Continue to cook and stir until caramel is smooth. Drizzle over coconut.
- In another microwavable bowl, add chocolate chips and shortening (or oil). Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between each increment until the chocolate in melted. Drizzle over caramel.
- Let Caramel and Chocolate drizzle set before cutting into it.
Read more our recipe : Nutella Latte
For more details : https://bit.ly/2W7LCZn