Fall is here, and with fall comes flavorful fall mixed drinks! I adore praising the seasons with fun and merry beverages, so of course I needed to go with a pumpkin mixed drink for harvest time. This year I utilized pumpkin zest to put a bend on a too great mixed drink: the White Russian!
This Pumpkin Flavor White Russian Mixed drink is so velvety and tasty. It’s fundamentally the same as the great beverage, yet with a little kick of pumpkin flavor half and half in there. In addition the excellent graham wafer edge and a garnish of whipped cream to make it additional good times. I feel like this Pumpkin White Russian truly catches the glow and soul of harvest time, so I couldn’t be any more joyful with this beverage!
This pumpkin mixed drink is excessively simple to make, much the same as its great partner. Vodka, espresso alcohol, pumpkin zest half and half, and some ice, and you’re finished! Simply envision sitting before the chimney on a fresh harvest time night while tasting this delicious beverage. What a fantasy!
A blend of espresso alcohol and pumpkin zest flavors with a touch of vodka for good measure. That is the ideal Pumpkin Zest White Russian Mixed drink!
Also try our recipe Drunken Pumpkin Latte
This Pumpkin Flavor White Russian Mixed drink is so velvety, fantastic, and heavenly! You need to try this pumpkin mixed drink for yourself.
FOR THE DRINK
- 3 ounces 2 shot glasses good quality vodka
- 3 ounces 2 shot glasses pumpkin spice creamer
- 1.5 ounces 1 shot glass Kahlua
- Whipped Cream and pumpkin pie spice for garnish
FOR THE RIM
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon sugar or sparkling sugar
- 3 tablespoons crushed graham crackers
- Mix the ingredients for the rim together on a shallow plate. Dip the edge of two glasses in water and then dip into the graham mixture. Press to coat. Set the two glasses aside.
- Pour vodka, creamer, and kahlua into a large cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake lightly until combined and cold.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
Read more our recipe : Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze
For more details : https://bit.ly/2MKTw6E