This is an incredibly simple, one pot feast. Cauliflower Rice with Chicken, Broccoli and Cheddar. Keto-accommodating, Low-Carb and Sans gluten. Needs just 8 new fixings, 25 minutes and ONE Skillet. Supper on the table instantly.
I’ve seen such a large number of famous mushy rice with chicken and broccoli recipes on the web, and chose it was high time to Keto-fy it. Gooey Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken here we come!
We’ve made this simple keto recipe for supper a couple of times now and it generally goes down a treat! When cooking this recipe, it is one of the uncommon events we let our little child have some dairy (otherwise known as cheddar), and it’s certainly one of his preferred dinners.
At this moment, we’re on a major “one container” “one pot” “moment pot” kick. There’s nothing superior to tossing a lot of stuff in a solitary pot or container and that is supper! It’s brisk, simple and cleanup is a breeze.
It’s a too scrumptious broccoli chicken cheddar with cauliflower rice meal in a dish that is keto and low-carb cordial. When something tastes as flavorful as this present, it’s difficult to accept you’re in fact eating a sound supper.
Also try our recipe Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
A too simple, scrumptious and solid supper recipe. Low-Carb, Keto and Gluten Free. 8 Fixings. 25 Minutes.
- 1 lb chicken breast (500g) (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 3 cups cauliflower (blended/chopped into fine “rice”)
- 3 cups broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat up a skillet and sauté the chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper in a little bit of oil, until the chicken is cooked. About 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and chicken stock and allow to cook for another 5-10 minutes, until the broccoli is cooked to your desired tenderness.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until everything is melted and combined.
- Take a bite and see if you need any more salt!
- Now, top with the grated cheddar and slide under the broiler until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbly. (You can skip the broiler and allow the cheese to melt by putting a lid on the skillet for a couple of minutes if you desire).
- Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley, and serve!
Read more our recipe : Cabbage Soup
For more details : https://bit.ly/2XrGoLG