Omelet biscuits are my preferred weekday morning meals! In the event that I made a container full – twelve biscuit cups – I will eat them all week by popping them in the microwave for only a couple of moments and a new, natively constructed omelet biscuit is hot and prepared to eat. I get some great protein, and I more often than not pack them with veggies, so I feel great about the beginning to my day.
Making the omelet biscuits takes around 35 minutes and costs practically nothing! The planning time is just around 10 minutes – so in what manner can you NOT make these? Our weekday mornings are furious enough, and having these little diamonds prepared to warm enables the entire week to go better!
These omelet biscuits travel extraordinary also! Take them outdoors, to an inn for the early morning breakfast before Omelet Muffinssports tournaments, or whatever other spot where a simple breakfast improves the day!
These omelet biscuits can be completely modified – so you can utilize whatever is in the ice chest, OR whatever you like in your preferred omelet! Utilize the recipe beneath as the fundamental recipe and afterward include or take out whatever other fixings that sound great to you.
Also try our recipe Paleo Corn Dog Muffins
These make the best simple breakfast! They are too simple to make, keto, low-carb and taste heavenly.
- 1/2 Cup Green Peppers, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Onions, chopped
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Place an equal amount of chopped green peppers, tomatoes and onions into each muffin cup.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Pour an equal amount of egg mixture into each muffin cup.
- Top with equal amounts of shredded cheese.
- Place in oven and bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Eat warm or let cool in pan and then remove and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Read more our recipe : Easy Vegan Gravy
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2LTd21C