This Ziti al Forno resembles the best prepared ziti recipe you’ve at any point had kicked up around ten additional scores. A blend of marinara and alfredo sauce alongside five (indeed, I mean five) extra cheeses maked this dish a super lavish recipe you won’t need to sit tight for an outing to Olive Nursery to appreciate.
This prepared ziti is not quite the same as the conventional heated ziti which is made with marinara sauce, mozzarella and ricotta cheddar. With a blend of two sauces and five cheeses you’d believe that every one of the flavors would be tangled, yet they work so well together that you’ll end up routinely blending marinara sauce and alfredo sauce in any event, when making a basic spaghetti supper.
This Olive Nursery recipe is vegan however you can totally add meat or fish to the dish. Including shrimp is an incredible alternative, cut and burned chicken would be extraordinary as well.
This prepared ziti recipe is an enormous hit with groups and potlucks!
Also try our recipe Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
Olive Garden Five Cheddar Ziti al Forno copycat recipe made with marinara, alfredo, mozzarella, fontina, romano and parmesan cheddar prepared together with a cripy panko beating.
- 1 pound ziti pasta
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Fontina cheese shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup romano cheese grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the pasta one minute shy of the directions on the box and drain.
- In a large metal bowl add the pasta, marinara sauce, alfredo sauce, ricotta cheese and fontina cheese and mix well.
- Add to a large oven safe skillet or 9×13 pan.
- Mix the mozzarella, panko, romano, parmesan and garlic together and add the topping over the pasta.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes uncovered until golden brown and bubbly.
Read more our recipe : Greek Chicken Burgers
For more details : https://bit.ly/2ooccky