Today is the formally of Fall and I am authoritatively hopping on the Fall nourishment train with one of my preferred things to make, no-stir frozen yogurts! In case you’re quite a while peruser of the blog (thank you!), you realize I am practically fixated on this technique for making frozen yogurt without a dessert producer.
No-stir pumpkin frozen yogurt is the ideal greeting to Fall and in case you’re hoping to veer from the typical this year, it’s an incredible pastry choice to top off your Thanksgiving feast. Rich, smooth, and with delightful notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, you get every one of the kinds of your preferred pie in solidified structure!
Other than an ensured gathering victor, it’s so natural to endeavor. Simply get it ready the day (or days!) before the occasion, stop, and everybody gets the chance to appreciate a sweet treat without you working it out in the kitchen. Upbeat Thanksgiving to you, as well.
Also try our recipe Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites
Hand crafted Pumpkin Frozen yogurt is rich, smooth and overflowing with pumpkin pie flavors! It’s so natural to make with no frozen yogurt producer or stirring required. The ideal Fall treat!
- 2 cups heavy cream, very cold
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk, very cold
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, cold
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-grated nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine heavy cream, condensed milk, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Using a hand mixer on low speed, beat until mixture begins to thicken. Increase speed to medium and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer mixture into a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Cover with plastic film, lightly pressing the plastic film against the surface of the cream mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Serve frozen.
Read more our recipe : Nutella Hot Coffee
For more details : https://bit.ly/31mF61z