I totally LOVE this meal! I chose to make an Unstuffed Cabbage Meal that is low carb and Keto well disposed. I simply make rice as an afterthought for my little girl.
This generous dish is loaded with solid veggies and lean protein. I think cabbage has been a super nourishment before super food sources were even a thing! You could also utilize ground turkey or chicken in the event that you are keeping away from hamburger.
I added an orange ringer pepper to this recipe for flavor and shading. In the event that you are following an exacting low carb diet don’t hesitate to discard the orange pepper. That will spare you around 9 absolute carbs or 6 net carbs by and large.
This Low Carb Unstuffed Cabbage Meal Recipe is an incredible family supper thought. Loaded with solid vegetables and lean protein. This one-pot goulash is made low carb and can be served close by rice for those that need it. Keto inviting recipes like this cabbage move dish make eating low carb simple!
That implies that cabbage is without a doubt Keto inviting and an incredible decision to top off those vegetable carbs.
Also try our recipe Egg Roll in a Bowl with Creamy Chili Sauce
This Low Carb Unstuffed Cabbage Dish Recipe is an incredible family supper thought. Loaded with solid vegetables and lean protein.
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Sweet Onion, (chopped)
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, (seeded, chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves, (chopped)
- 14 oz Can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Salt/Pepper, (to taste)
- 1 Small Head Green Cabbage, (cored, chopped)
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese
- Saute oil, beef, onion and orange pepper over medium/high in large pan with high sides or a dutch oven. Cook until beef is browned and onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and saute 1 more minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper. Top with cabbage. Cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Top with cheese, cover until melted then serve.
Read more our recipe : Lentil Veggie Nuggets
For more details : https://bit.ly/2Q9joKI