Our preferred vegetable is pretty darn flexible. A valid example: Korean-style popcorn cauliflower, which is delicately seared and after that hurled in clingy gochujang-nectar sauce. Hellooo, dream hors d’oeuvre.
Broiler Seared Korean Popcorn Cauliflower, a marginally more beneficial, a lot simpler, take on Korean style singed chicken. Roused by the nourishment trucks found in the city in Seoul. This Cauliflower makes certain to be cherished by all. Present with steamed rice and a plate brimming with pan-seared veggies for a simple supper that is unique, delectable, beautiful, and loaded with season.
Also try our recipe Kung Pao Cauliflower
This guaranteed crowd-pleaser is full of incredible textures and flavours. You can also marinate cauliflower overnight for an even quicker mid-week main, side dish or snack.
- 8 servings
- ½ cup gochujang
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cool water
- Oil, as needed for frying
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- Sesame seeds, for finishing
- Minced chives, for finishing
- MAKE THE SAUCE: In a medium pot, stir together the gochujang, soy sauce, honey and water. Heat the sauce over low heat until it barely simmers. Keep warm.
- MAKE THE CAULIFLOWER NUGGETS: Pour 2 to 3 inches of oil into a large sauté pan. Heat the oil over medium-high heat until it shimmers on the surface and reads about 350°F on a thermometer. (Or you can test the oil with a piece of cauliflower: If it bubbles and stays at the surface after you drop it in the oil, then you’re good to go.)
- Line a baking sheet with a few layers of paper towels. Whisk the eggs in a large, shallow bowl.
- In another large, shallow bowl, whisk the flour with the salt, black pepper and cayenne.
- Working with a few pieces at a time, dip the cauliflower florets into the egg until they are well coated. Then dip them into the flour mixture and toss well to coat. Repeat with the remaining cauliflower.
- Working in batches, fry the cauliflower until the pieces are evenly golden brown, 6 to 9 minutes. Remove the cauliflower with a slotted spoon and drain on the prepared paper-towel-lined baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with the sauce and toss until well coated. Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and chives.
Read more our recipe : Weight Watchers Energy Balls
For more details : https://bit.ly/2Va9y12