This Keto Tuscan Garlic Chicken is a simple supper recipe that happens a ton at our home. It concocts in only one skillet with barely any tidy up. The delightfully smooth sauce is made with garlic, Italian flavoring, overwhelming cream, chicken soup and parmesan cheddar. It’s also low carb and keto well disposed. In addition, it’s excessively easy to alter and is ideal for occupied weeknights.
The main thing you truly need to do that is hands-on is make the sauce for the smooth Tuscan chicken. Saute the garlic (our star!) in a little oil, at that point include the chicken stock and cream. Stew to thicken the sauce a piece. It will at present be genuinely flimsy now, however will cover the back of a spoon.
Keto Tuscan Garlic Chicken with Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil is brimming with flavor and ideal for occupied weeknights. The best part is that this basic recipe concocts in one dish in only 30 minutes with a scrumptious rich low carb and keto well disposed sauce. Cooler amicable and extraordinary for supper prep Sunday for work or school snacks.
Also try our recipe Greek Chicken Burgers
Keto Tuscan Garlic Chicken concocts in one skillet in only 30 minutes with a flavorful rich sun-dried tomato garlic sauce.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs OR 4 chicken breasts
- fine sea salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter ghee or olive oil – divided
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped basil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet with 1 tablespoon butter over medium high heat. Add the chicken and sear on both sides, until brown and cooked through. About 7-8 minutes on each side for chicken thighs and 5-6 minutes on each side for chicken breasts. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside
- Heat the remaining butter in the same pan and add garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook for 30 seconds until fragrant then stir in sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another minute. Add the heavy cream, chicken broth until smooth.
- Add the parmesan and allow sauce to simmer and thicken slightly. Add the spinach and chicken back to the pan and turn off the heat and leave until chicken is heated through and spinach is wilted.
- Serve with your favorite sides or over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.
Read more our recipe : Crescent Mozzarella Sticks
For more details : https://bit.ly/2JmwS3x