It’s one of my preferred solace nourishments and helps me to remember my adolescence. Who doesn’t love meatloaf? A keto cheddar stuffed meatloaf sounds great, huh? Presently we simply need to make it without breadcrumbs or oats!
Since we’re doing this sans grain, we need a meatloaf fastener. I’ve utilized almond flour with the eggs to help keep everything together. You can consider another low carb choice as well. The sauteed onions are the genuine victor in this recipe and are what made my mother’s in this way, so great.
You’ll adore each gooey chomp, however note that this low carb meatloaf isn’t your common ketchup on top meatloaf. The provolone is the ideal mellow cheddar to compliment the ground meat taste. Also did I notice there’s cheddar?
It’s a smart thought to get your hands muddled with this keto stuffed meatloaf when you blend the fixings. I try to maintain a strategic distance from over-manipulating it. Blend it only enough to work the eggs through the entire thing. Ace tip – ensure you have the sink water warm and some dish washing cleanser primed and ready to clean your substantial oily hands.
Also try our recipe Easy Keto Pizza Bites
Stuffed meatloaf is the comfort food you crave. Keto and Low Carb, it’s tasty and filling and makes the best leftovers. Great to meal prep!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 large onion, chopped and sauteed
- 8 oz sliced provolone cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley (we use these herb shears)
- Chop and sautee onion with a little oil. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl (OXO makes the best bowl set) mix ground beef, almond flour, eggs, chopped parsley
- Add the onions and mix again
- With about 2/3 – 3/4 of the meat mixture, line a glass loaf pan, forming a cavity in the middle. Try to keep the edges even.
- Line the cavity with half the cheese slices (4-6)
- Top with the remaining meat mixture to cover the cavity / cheese
- Add the remaining cheese slices to the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes
- Take off the foil top and bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the edges brown.
- Drain excess grease in pan before removing the meatloaf.
- Let cool slightly before slicing and serving
Read more our recipe : Seafood Gumbo
For more details : https://bit.ly/2ptJpee