End of the week breakfast has never tasted SO great! I haven’t had french toast in like a year since your expected to dunk them in an egg wash! That all changed when I was resolved to discover something to supplant that egg! Since bananas function admirably in heated products to supplant the egg, I thought… Thought! Attempted it and VOILA!
I guarantee you it’s far better than standard french toast! … except if your a genuine banana hater!
So this meets up truly quick and simple, fundamentally hurl you wet blend fixings in a nourishment processor, dump the blend into a bowl so you can dunk your bread! Dunk each bit of bread in the blend, cook them and appreciate!
I realize that some of you are going to state you don’t care for bananas and approach if there subs for it… the appropriate response is probably not! I have just attempted this with bananas so try whatever else at your very own hazard!
Something else, this isn’t a similar surface as french toast you make with eggs and the sort of bread you use influences the surface A Ton (gentler or all the more firm) so make certain to peruse the notes over the recipe cautiously!
Also try our recipe Vegan Banana Pancakes
This Solid Vegetarian Cinnamon French Toast is the ideal sound end of the week breakfast! It’s delicate, delightful and extremely simple!
- 1–2 ripe bananas (depending on size 2 small or 1 large)
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I use SILK brand)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 6 slices of thick Texas toast
- 2–3 tbsp vegan butter
- *extra cinnamon for topping
- *maple syrup for topping
- In a food processor or blender, add your bananas, almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and all spice and blend until smooth!
- Add about 1 tbsp butter (maybe a tiny more) to a skillet and turn on medium heat, once butter is melted all over the skillet dip one slice at a time of bread into the mixture and place on the skillet, repeat with however many fit in your skillet at one time! Let cook approx 2 minutes or until golden and then flip to the other side gently! Repeat until all bread and wet mixture is gone.
- Top with extra cinnamon and maple syrup!
- makes about 6 slices / about 3 servings
Read more our recipe : Chocolate Acorns
For more details : https://bit.ly/2ZJvcqr