At last I can present to you this Sound Pumpkin Pie Smoothie! All things considered, for me at any rate. I realize pumpkin zest everything has been developing for as far back as couple of weeks.
Genuine pumpkin is the base of this smoothie, alongside some solidified banana for some sweetness and a superior surface. It will truly improve your smoothie in the event that you also solidify the pumpkin before hand, yet be certain that At any rate your banana is solidified.
I typically don’t add any sugars to my smoothies, yet I truly felt like this one profited by some maple syrup. Both for a bit of extra sweetness and the warm, maple enhance that fits so splendidly with pumpkin. The other note is the flavors. I did initially try making this with locally acquired pumpkin pie zest, yet I felt like the flavors were off – an excess of cinnamon, insufficient everything else.
I truly appreciated this Sound Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, and I trust you do as well!
Also try our recipe Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate
This sound pumpkin pie smoothie will give you your pumpkin flavor fix without all the unfilled calories. It is normally improved, gluten free and contains no fake fixings!
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling, frozen*
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon old fashioned oats toasted and ground**
- 3/4 teaspoon homemade pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- whipped cream for topping optional
- Add frozen banana, pumpkin, yogurt, maple syrup, oats, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, salt, and almond milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and nutmeg if desired.
Read more our recipe : Gingerbread Cookies
For more details : https://bit.ly/2B77qux