These Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes are normally veggie lover, gluten free and very simple to make. So delectable for these special seasons, Christmas, as supper, lunch, hors d’oeuvre, side dish or dinner planning, thus considerably more. All alone or presented with numerous other yummy things, appreciate.
It compliments some other garlicky nourishment, is fantastically fulfilling, addictive, filling, and very simple to make.
Also it is stunning for these special seasons and Christmas. This simple recipe has every one of the flavors you need and love to shake your vacation table. Be that as it may, it’s not only for these special seasons, it’s also made for night out.
What’s superior to a sentimental night out with incredible nourishment, perhaps with a glass of wine or two? My Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes make a really astonishing supper or lunch that the entire family will love Also consider dinner prep or work lunch.
Also try our recipe Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Green Beans
These Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes are completely veggie lover, gluten free, thus simple to make. An ideal warming dish for the Christmas season, yet additionally throughout the entire year.
- 2 lb potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 tsp garlic powder, optional
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Boil or steam the potatoes, but don’t cook them all the way. I recommend 15-20 minutes max, depending on your type of potato. Let cool and cut into inch-sized chunks.
- For making the Garlic Brussels Sprouts, heat a pan with half of the oil. Add onions, Brussels sprouts, and garlic and roast all for around 10 minutes until lightly browned and golden.
- Add optional garlic powder and mix with the potatoes and more of the oil. Cook for another 10 minutes until the potatoes are completely done.
- Alternatively you can put the garlic, Brussels sprouts, and onions on a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper. Roast everything for around 10 minutes at 425°F. Then add potatoes, and continue roasting for an extra 15 minutes.
Read more our recipe : One Pan Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken
For more details : https://bit.ly/2nM2SpM