A whimsical supper isn’t a choice. I am about excessively simple, modest suppers and extra focuses on the off chance that it tends to be made in one container!
This Simple Taco Macintosh possesses all the necessary qualities splendidly. Through and through this is a 30 moment dinner made in one container so tidy up is a breeze. It also utilizes essential pantry staples that you likely as of now have available. This is an extraordinary feast to fit a family or in the event that you resemble us and simply cooking for two you will have a lot of left overs for lunch or a recurrent supper!
This Taco Macintosh and Cheddar is so natural and is such a scrumptious dinner. It is stacked with flavor, meat, pasta and an assortment of scrumptious fixings. This recipe is so easy to put together and will turn into another ordinary on the supper line up.
Also try our recipe One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
This Simple Taco Macintosh is a brisk one dish, 30 moment dinner stuffed with taco meat, noodles and cheddar!
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chiliesl, undrained
- 1 cup broth (chicken or beef broth)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup elbow noodles (I use Barilla gluten free elbows)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet brown the ground turkey or ground beef over medium heat, drain off any grease.
- Add the undrained can of Ro-Tel, broth, milk, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Increase heat to medium high until the mixture begins to simmer.
- Stir in noodles and reduce heat to low, cover and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes.
- When noodles are tender stir in shredded cheddar cheese.
Read more our recipe : Lasagna Stuffed Chicken
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2nMdHIq