This may simply be my most loved keto recipe yet! These overly simple keto pizza nibbles are without gluten, low carb, ideal for dinner prep thus simple to make! While there are different approaches to get your pizza fix on keto, similar to scrumptious keto pizza rolls, once in a while you need something that can be made actually rapidly with couple of fixings! It has essential fixings like Italian frankfurter, mozzarella, eggs and coconut flour.
The total healthful data is recorded underneath the recipe card, however this recipe made 30 nibbles utilizing my little treat mixture scoop, which makes these come in at under 1 net carb per chomp! These also warm truly well so they are incredible for keto feast prep. Simply present with low carb marinara and you have an extraordinary low carb lunch or supper!
Also try our recipe Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
These Simple Keto Pizza Nibbles are stacked with Italian frankfurter and mozzarella! Ideal for keto supper prep and under 1 net carb per nibble!
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes.
- **If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls**
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- This made 30 for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.
Read more our recipe : Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
For more details : https://bit.ly/2ktLepB