Doritos Goulash with Chicken is a smooth chicken dish stacked with corn, green onions, cheddar and Doritos nacho chips.Doritos Meal with Chicken is a simple weeknight supper recipe utilizing rotisserie chicken.
This heated chicken dish serves 6 individuals and takes under a short ways all the way. To make this Doritos dish, I began by dumping some Philadelphia Chive Stirred Cream Cheddar into a huge blending bowl in with some dense cream of chicken soup.
In the event that you would prefer not to purchase a market rotisserie chicken you can cook your very own chicken. I love to cook prepared chicken bosoms in my Moment Pot and shred them. It’s so speedy and simple! This simple chicken meal is velvety and tasty.
Also try our recipe Chicken Noodle Casserole
Doritos Dish with Chicken is a simple weeknight supper recipe utilizing rotisserie chicken. This velvety chicken meal is stacked with cream cheddar, corn, destroyed cheddar and beat with disintegrated Doritos.
- 8 oz Philadelphia Chive Whipped Cream Cheese
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 cups chicken, cooked, shredded
- 8.75 oz canned corn
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups Doritos, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dump cream cheese and chicken soup into a large mixing bowl.
- Whip together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped green onions and add the remaining onions to the mixing bowl.
- Also add the shredded chicken, drained canned corn, 2 cups of the shredded Mexican cheese blend, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the bowl.
- Stir all of the ingredients together until fully combined.
- Dump the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the crumbled Doritos on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend and 1/4 cup of chopped green onions on top of the Doritos.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake until the cheese on top is starting to brown. 17-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Korean-Style Popcorn Cauliflower
For more details : https://bit.ly/32VMF1b