This simmering pot chicken pot pie recipe is basic and heavenly! Here is the best Slow cooker Chicken Pot Pie Recipe – yes you read that right… we are making it in the stewing pot. Essentially you are simply making the “inner parts” of the pie.
At that point you serve it with some yummy scones or bow moves on top. You could even serve it with some yummy drop scones as well! The conceivable outcomes are unfathomable with this recipe.
This moderate cooker chicken pot pie recipe doesn’t require excessively confused fixings. I adore straightforward recipes and this one is the same. I guarantee, you won’t need to forfeit any flavor either!
This recipe is so natural to make yet just tastes tasty. It has the solace nourishment of a chicken pot pie without all crafted by really making a pie.
Also try our recipe Southwestern Crockpot Chicken Tacos
The Best Slow cooker Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. You are going to adore this simple chicken pot pie recipe. It is our preferred simmering pot recipe!
- 2 – 3 boneless chicken breasts frozen (no need to thaw)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3-4 potatoes (peeled and diced)
- (1) 16 oz bag of Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- Place everything in the crock pot except the biscuits.
- Cook on low all day.
- Remove chicken and Shred. Add back into the crock pot and stir to combine.
- Bake your biscuits and serve a biscuit on top of each bowl.
- It is delicious and very easy!
Read more our recipe : Baked Crack Chicken Breasts
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2DSO131