You will cherish this simple Simmering pot Cream Cheddar Chicken Bean stew recipe! My family’s preferred rich bean stew!
I LOVE this recipe. Not exclusively is it amazingly simple however it is SOOOOO great! One of my preferred suppers to eat, particularly on a cool night. Or on the other hand even on a warm one. Doesn’t make a difference, this stuff is great. You can eat it independent from anyone else or with tortilla chips like my family enjoys. YUM!
At the point when the climate begins to chill off, I love making an immense stewing pot loaded with this Slow cooker Cream Cheddar Chicken Bean stew for supper. It’s one of those dishes that everybody in my family enjoys. It’s very a group pleaser! I’ve also made this Cream Cheddar Chicken Stew for potlucks and bean stew cook-offs. It’s constantly a hit!
Since I have a major family, I like to twofold this recipe. It makes the best scraps and even stops well, as well. Simple, heavenly bean stew your family will adore! Appreciate!!
Also try our recipe Classic Chili Con Carne
Toss this Stewing pot Cream Cheddar Chicken Bean stew recipe into your moderate cooker toward the beginning of the day and you’ll have a tasty stew at dinnertime your entire family will adore! This is my family’s preferred supper!
- 1 15- oz. can black beans
- 1 15.25- oz. can corn undrained
- 1 10- oz. can Rotel tomatoes undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8- oz package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place chicken at the bottom of the crock pot, then pour out the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
- Place cream cheese block on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- After the cooking time is over, take chicken breasts from crock pot and shred and add back to the chili. Stir together and enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Baked Scallops
For more details : https://bit.ly/2YmOHVV