Firm and generous stove heated tacos with spinach! So fulfilling and tasty! These tacos are broiler heated (not rotisserie) and in this way solid as well as veggie lover (sans meat, without dairy), sans gluten, and simple to make. It is safe to say that you are amped up for this delightful veggie lover supper thought?
How lovely are these stove prepared green tacos? I simply love the common green shading which is so lively and rich! The mystery? Spinach! I made my preferred Spinach Tortillas which are genuinely my go-to recipe for solid tortillas! These spinach tortillas are a lot more advantageous than any tortillas from the store. Why? Not exclusively are they sans gluten, however they are also sans grain, plant-based (sans dairy) and protein-rich.
No wheat, no corn, only two distinct flours (chickpea flour and custard flour), water, spinach, and salt! That is it! No counterfeit hues, no additives or other faulty fixings. Notwithstanding, in the event that you are excessively occupied, focused or not in the mind-set to make your very own tortillas, don’t stress! You can, of course, also use locally acquired tortillas (I some of the time do as well yet I lean toward my custom made tortillas). Flour tortillas, corn tortillas, delicate or hard shell tortillas are fine as well!
Also try our recipe Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pizza
These oven baked tacos are made with spinach tortillas. They are healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make. Perfect as dinner, snack or side dish!
- 9 small spinach tortillas (5-inch diameter)
- 2 cups of cooked rice (360 g)
- One 15 oz can kidney beans or black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 small/medium onion
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 3/4 cup canned mushrooms (100 g) or use fresh
- Spice mix: 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp ground cumin, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp smoked paprika, 1/4 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp black pepper (or more to taste), sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- 4 tbsp plant-based milk
- 1/3 cup passata
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (or use less/more to taste)
- 1 batch vegan cheese sauce
- Cook rice as per the instructions on the package. You will need 2 cups of cooked rice for this recipe.
- Prepare spinach tortillas as per this recipe (click). Or use store-bought flour tortillas or corn tortillas of choice.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan/skillet over medium heat and add the onion, mushrooms, and bell pepper.
- Sauté for about 3-5 minutes, then add garlic for a further minute. Stir occasionally.
- Add all spices, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, plant-based milk, passata, and hot sauce. Stir and let simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and beans, stir and turn off the heat.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees Fahrenheit (210 degrees Celsius) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make one batch of the vegan cheese sauce (click) or use store-bought vegan cheese.
- Add about 2 tbsp of the rice filling on one side of a tortilla and 1 tbsp of the vegan cheese. Fold the other side over the filling and press it slightly down with your fingers (see pictures above in the blog post). Do the same for the remaining tortillas.
- Transfer all tortillas onto the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until crispy. Enjoy hot!
Read more our recipe : Blueberry Zucchini Bread
For more details : https://bit.ly/36f7d6E