These mushy prepared broccoli tots resemble broccoli cheddar soup on steroids. You fundamentally take the majority of that delectability yet add a little smash to it.
The way to making fresh low carb and keto-accommodating broccoli cheddar rounds is… . Loads of cheddar and additional heating time. That, and ensuring you channel the abundance fluid from the broccoli rice.
I’m certain you’ve seen many recipes for broccoli cheddar chomps, however this recipe is my most loved so far in light of the fact that it’s extremely straightforward and low carb.
You’re going to utilize the broccoli rice (or cauliflower rice) that you find in the solidified area of most markets. Cook it in the microwave as per the bundle directions, and afterward channel the overabundance fluid.
Also try our recipe Keto Cheese Crackers
This brisk and simple low carb nibble thought is my supreme top pick. This simple low carb bite is all you need.
- 1 (10oz) bag frozen broccoli rice (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese (not the pre-shredded)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- seasoning to taste (I use garlic salt)
- Cook the broccoli rice in the microwave according to the package directions. Using a fine strainer, drain and squeeze out as much of the excess liquid as you can; set aside to cool.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the broccoli rice, shredded cheese, egg, almond flour and seasoning to taste.
- Make about 16 small balls with the mixture and place them evenly on your baking sheet. Smoosh them with your hands to flatten them out a bit.
- In the center rack, bake for about 15 minutes (or until they start to brown), and then flip them over and contintue baking for another 8-10 minutes.
- Eat alone or serve with a low carb sauce.
Read more our recipe : Doritos Casserole with Chicken
For more details : https://bit.ly/34dnUOd