When it comes to carbs and cheese, I’m in heaven. Seriously. I love these little guys though, because they’re so easy to make, and super yummy. When I made these for my family, they came through the door and I pointed them in that direction. Next thing I knew, all of those suckers were gone.
I know it feels a bit inconsistent around here bouncing back and forth from healthy to naughty dishes. But there’s just so much food and so little time. They aren’t just for kids…I’m thinking Super Bowl grub for sure.
Enjoy every little (or big) bite. We certainly did. And the great thing about these is that they could be served as an appetizer, or even as a meal. They’re very filling!
Also try our recipe Cajun Style Fried Deviled Eggs
These flavorful mozzarella sticks are an easy version to make at home. Kids will love dipping them in extra marinara sauce!
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 12 teaspoons Muir Glen™ Organic Pasta Sauce Cabernet Marinara (plus additional for dipping)
- 6 mozzarella cheese sticks (1 oz each), halved
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet on ungreased cookie sheet; cut into 12 equal rectangles. Top each rectangle with 1 teaspoon Muir Glen™ organic cabernet marinara pasta sauce and half of a 1-oz mozzarella cheese stick. Roll up, taking care to pinch seams; place seam-side down on cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning; brush on top of crescent dough sticks. Sprinkle with 1 to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with additional sauce for dipping.
Read more our recipe : Vegan Stuffed Pepper Soup
For more details : https://bit.ly/31DnjDL