Who else ends up in a hurricane of cranberry everything once the cooler climate moves around? Much like my fixation on chocolate and peppermint my need to expend however much cranberry as could be expected hits hard when the mugginess disseminates from the air.
This cranberry rosemary one-container chicken is a simple, solid supper ideal for your winter weeknight supper revolution. Paleo, brimming with flavor, and too snappy. You’ll go gaga for how the tart cranberries wed the potent rosemary, grounded with a white wine sauce, since… why not? Whole30 alternative and low carb amicable.
What I love about this dish is, I’ll be straightforward, everything. It’s a snappy and simple, solid supper yet it doesn’t look or taste speedy and simple.
Need thoughts on what to serve close by this cranberry rosemary one dish chicken? I like to incorporate something green and something I can spoon a lot of sauce over. A cooked green veggie + crushed cauliflower or potatoes = flawlessness!
Also try our recipe Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders and Veggies
A brisk and simple one skillet chicken recipe made with new cranberries and rosemary. A bubbly, gourmet, and solid supper recipe. Paleo.
Cranberry Rosemary Marinade
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 pounds bone-in skin-on chicken thighs about 6
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary plus more for garnish, if desired
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Equipment Needed
- 9×3″ baking dish
- pastry brush
- Combine all marinade ingredients in food processor or blender and process until smooth. Place chicken, skin side up, in a 9×13″ baking dish and pour marinade over, spreading to coat chicken evenly. Cover and marinate in the fridge at least 30 minutes, up to 24 hours.
- 30 minutes before baking, remove the dish from oven and let stand at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375º. With a spoon, scrape marinade from the chicken skin, leaving in the baking dish. Brush skins with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season skins with plenty of salt. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries and 4 sprigs of rosemary around chicken thighs.
- Bake for 22 minutes then remove from oven and preheat broiler. Discard cooked rosemary sprigs.
- Brush 1 tablespoon maple syrup over chicken thighs skin. Place under broiler, about 10″ from the heating element, and broil 5-7 minutes or until skin is crispy and getting dark in places. Watch carefully to make sure the skin browns evenly and does not burn, moving the dish around to brown evenly if necessary.
- Remove from oven and spoon cranberries and sauce on top of chicken. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and serve immediately with plenty of sauce.
Read more our recipe : Pulled Shiitake Mushroom BBQ Sandwich
For more details : https://bit.ly/31QCCsB