Fat Bombs are a low carb, high fat bite that are pressed with solid fats – for the most part coconut oil, grass-sustained spread, almond margarine, or ghee. The extraordinary thing about fat bombs is that they are ideal for when those sweet longings hit. I for one have an Immense sweet tooth and love having the option to appreciate a fat bomb and feel extraordinary after in light of the fact that the sound fats truly top you off without the yucky sugar crash.
On the off chance that I am being straightforward, fat bombs (this recipe specifically) are practically what sold me on a low carb way of life. Indeed, they are THAT great! In the wake of trying these, I assumed if I can have these – I am IN! Is it accurate to say that you are a treat mixture darling like me? These taste simply like genuine batter if not – BETTER! I kid you not!
These treat batter fat bombs are really THE BOMB! Be cautioned – it is difficult to have only one of these – and they are best appreciated with some restraint. I reccomend wrapping them independently and putting away them in the cooler so you can simply get one and not be enticed to eat the entire compartment!
Also try our recipe Peanut Butter Cup Keto Fat Bomb
Gather Up These Soft Keto Chocolate Chip Treat Batter Fat Bombs for a Treat!
- 8 tbsp. (1 stick) butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 c. Keto friendly confectioners sugar (such as Swerve)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. almond flour
- 2/3 c. dark chocolate chips (such as Lily’s)
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until combined.
- Slowly beat in your almond flour until no dry spots remain, then fold in chocolate chips. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to firm slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into small balls. Store in the refrigerator if planning to eat within the week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Read more our recipe : Cranberry Rosemary One Pan Chicken (Paleo, Whole30 Option)
For more details : https://bit.ly/2PumYRe