In case you’re a chocolate or caramel sweetheart, you are going to swoon over these caramel fudge brownies! They are the ideal blend of the two flavors and have the best delicate and chewy surface.
This caramel brownie recipe in a blast from the past! It begins with a container of brownie blend, making them too simple to prepare. The mystery is blending in additional chocolate chips and afterward including a layer of caramel in the middle. Besides I love the ideal touch that the improved consolidated milk includes. Yum!
It’s a family convention to prepare a treat on Sundays and these caramel brownies show up frequently. They are speedy, simple and taste stunning. They’re very rich and fudgy, with gooey caramel overflowing out. Furthermore, they’re studded with chocolate chips, making each chomp flawlessness. These caramel brownies are ideal for chocolate darlings!
What makes this caramel brownie recipe so natural is that you basically simply specialist up a container of fudge brownie blend. The chocolate chips, improved dense milk and caramel include the ideal measurement and take these fudge caramel brownies over the top. So rich and wanton!
Also try our recipe Frosted Pumpkin Brownies
Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Simple to make brownies that are stacked with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. Rich, chewy and just astounding!
- 18 ounce package fudge brownie mix , I used Duncan Hines
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk , divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 11 ounces caramel bits , or wrapped caramels
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the fudge brownie mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs. Then mix in 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk and the chocolate chips.
- Next, combine your caramels and 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for one minute. Stir and add another 15-30 seconds if needed.
- Pour half of the batter into the pan. Then pour the caramel over top. Add the remaining batter to the top of the caramel and spread out evenly.
- Bake the brownies for approximately 25-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes clean.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool. Then lift the foil and brownies out of the pan for easy cutting.
Read more our recipe : Honey Pear Margarita
For more details : https://bit.ly/2MTXBGG