Cabbage Soup is a flavorful vegetable soup made with carrots, celery, onions, cabbage, diced tomato and flavors. I’ve been making cabbage soup for quite a long time since it’s the ideal thing to make when it’s cold outside, in addition to you can do it in the moderate cooker on days when you’re occupied.
Many individuals make cabbage soup for weight reduction since it’s low calorie, yet my preferred part is that it’s absolutely reasonable and excessively simple to make. I like to serve it with newly made bread or supper rolls, and once in a while I’ll cut up remaining rotisserie chicken and toss that in there, as well.
In case I’m having this for lunch, I’ll serve it with certain wafers or breadsticks and a straightforward plate of mixed greens. You can also sub the chicken juices for vegetable stock in case you’re serving this to a veggie lover. Cabbage soup will keep going for 4-5 days in the fridge, when fixed firmly. My family will have this for supper and pack a couple of snacks, at that point I’ll solidify whatever is extra for one more day.
Also try our recipe Homemade Egg Drop Soup
Cabbage Soup is the Ideal exquisite vegetable soup made with cabbage, tomato, carrots, celery, and flavors, prepared in less than 45 minutes!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 cups low sodium chicken broth vegetable broth fine too
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 head cabbage chopped in 1 1/2″ chunks
- 4 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery sliced thinly
- 14.5 ounces stewed tomatoes
- In a large pot add the olive oil over medium heat then add in the onions and garlic, onion and cook until the onions are see through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the broth, salt, pepper, cabbage, carrots, celery and tomatoes and simmer for 30 minutes.
Read more our recipe : Avocado Tuna Salad
For more details : https://bit.ly/2MMefa2