I’m at long last home. What’s more, I’m back to my old self with my preferred daily schedule of dinner prep. In spite of the fact that I wouldn’t see any problems a greater amount of those pineapple buns for breakfast. All things considered.
I’d preferably do the pineapple bun dinner prep. Be that as it may. Until further notice, this will do. The All-American breakfast diet. So you can avoid the sugary breakfast bars. Try not to stress.
You can in any case snooze. You’ll simply have eggs, bacon, potatoes and broccoli sitting tight for you. You can even switch things up to have a couple of hotdog boxes also. Or then again utilize sweet potatoes. The blends are unending. Presently on the off chance that we can just include a side of that pineapple bread.
Also try our recipe Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
Presently you can stay in bed and eat a filling and generous breakfast Throughout the entire WEEK! Eggs, bacon or frankfurter, cooked potatoes and broccoli!
- 12 ounces russet potatoes, diced*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 slices bacon*
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, about 2-3 cups
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add eggs whisking, until they just begin to set; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Continue cooking until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, about 3-5 minutes. Top with cheese; set aside.
- Add bacon to the skillet and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Place broccoli florets into a steamer or colander set over a pan of boiling water. Cover and steam for 5 mins, or until cooked through and vibrant green.
- Place potatoes, eggs, bacon and broccoli into meal prep containers.
Read more our recipe : Vegan Enchiladas With Lentils
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2AACa4g