Present us ‘another’ (or new-to-you) fixing you’ve found as of late and give us how you’re utilizing it in a solid new recipe. I’m tied in with trying new nourishments, particularly those that are in season, or local to an area.
While it may not be local to New Britain, citrus is certainly in this season. I’ve experienced a considerable amount of grapefruit and boxes of clementines this winter, yet one of their citrus cousins has come and won my love.
I love the warming hotness of chai, and realized it would function admirably with the sweet tang of the blood orange. Thus, how the blood orange chai tea latte was conceived. You done well young lady.
Also try our recipe Nutella Latte
Blood Orange Chai Tea Latte Recipe – A simple and without dairy drink made with chai tea, new blood squeezed orange, and vanilla. A sweet and fiery refreshment to warm you up this winter!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/4 cup blood orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large mug, pour boiling water over tea bags. Let steep for 3 minutes.
- Discard tea bags, and stir orange juice into tea.
- In a microwave-safe mug, combine almond milk, sweetener, and vanilla.
- Microwave on high for one minute.
- *optional* use milk frother to froth milk into a foam.
- Pour warm milk into tea, and top with cinnamon
Read more our recipe : Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies
For more details : https://bit.ly/36hRcNh