Potato tot dish is also in some cases known as potato tot hotdish relying upon where you live! It’s a basic and encouraging goulash with a couple of principle parts. Ordinarily in these meal recipes, you will discover meat, potatoes or some other sort of starch, alongside a blend of vegetables, cheddar, and canned soup.
Potato tot goulash has been prominent around family supper tables for a considerable length of time since they are helpful to make utilizing just one skillet. They are also a most loved feast since they are very spending neighborly! You can encourage a group with a solitary 9×13 inch container of potato tot goulash, or, you can without much of a stretch get two dinners from one dish for a group of four.
My potato tot goulash recipe is so easy to make. A great deal of times you will see hotdish made by the layering of fixings with the meat first, at that point the soup, at that point the potato tots.
My form shifts a piece from the conventional layering. Be that as it may, I have found in the wake of making this goulash for a considerable length of time, that my route makes for the most tasty meal with the most exact cooking time!
Also try our recipe Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake
Best Ever Potato Tot Meal is a great solace nourishment recipe that everybody cherishes! This dish is stuffed brimming with meat, green beans, corn, soup, and cheddar for an absolutely fulfilling supper!
- 32 Ounce Package Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 White onion, Diced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 10 Ounce Can Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 10 Ounce Can Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 15.2 Ounce Can Corn, Drained
- 1 14.5 Ounce Can Green Beans, Drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef along with the onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce until the beef is no longer pink. Draine grease if necessary.
- In a large bowl mix together the beef mixture with the sour cream, both cans of soup, corn, green beans, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Spread the beef and soup mixture into the prepared pan. Top with an even layer of tater tots and bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, until tater tots are brown and the casserole is bubbling.
- Top the casserole with the remaining shredded cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
Read more our recipe : Keto Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
For more details : https://bit.ly/2JRXxrC