I realize I ought to post a type of insane burger-frank half breed creation for this occasion yet you’ll need to take these chicken tenders rather on the grounds that, well, chicken tenders works for an event, delighted in by the two youngsters and grown-ups.
It’s far and away superior when they are totally heated all the way, aside from nobody can truly tell that these are prepared. They are only that fresh! The mystery is utilizing squashed Corn Drops, breading this up with universally handy flour and Farm flavoring, my preferred element of all.
To make the pot significantly better, you can heat your veggies directly close by your chicken fingers, making this a simple peasy full-adjusted supper!
Also try our recipe Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
Nobody will ever accept that these fresh chicken strips are totally prepared and cooked on ONE Skillet with veggies!
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups crushed Corn Flakes
- 4 zucchini, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto one side of the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and Ranch Seasoning. Working in batches, dredge chicken in flour mixture, dip into eggs, then dredge in crushed Corn Flakes, pressing to coat.
- Place onto the opposite side of the prepared baking sheet in a single layer and coat with nonstick spray. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 16-18 minutes.* Stir in zucchini during the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Read more our recipe : Crispy Keto Chicken Tenders
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2AMf9eI