These Apple Treats with Cinnamon Cream Cheddar Icing are a genuine family top choice. The flavors of apple and cinnamon consolidate with a cakey treat to give you a genuine nibble of Fall and Winter. Extra the sweet cream cheddar icing and you have a treat that will be ideal for Thanksgiving, Christmas and particularly a Christmas Treat Trade.
This is what the treats resemble simply out of the stove. Brilliant darker and flavorful and stuffed with yummy apples. Make up a clump of Cream Cheddar Icing for the Apple Treats. To make the Cream Cheddar Icing, beat cream cheddar, margarine and vanilla in a blender until mixed. Include fueled sugar a cup at once and keep on blending until sugar is joined.
We tidied cinnamon over the Cream Cheddar Icing as a last touch to these yummy Apple Treats. You’ll adore these Apple Treats with Cream Cheddar Icing. A light and fleecy treat, stuffed with apples and cinnamon and beat with heavenly Cream Cheddar Icing. So yummy! Your family will request that you make them over and over!
Also try our recipe Caramel Apple Cider Cookies
Apples and cinnamon join in light, cushioned and delightful Apple Treats with Cream Cheddar Icing that is a genuine family top pick.
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup finely diced and peeled tart apples
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- ½ Cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 8 oz. block of Cream Cheese
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Peal and dice 1 cup of tart apples.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in cinnamon, baking powder, baking sold and salt and mix well.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of flour and mix until combined.
- Add in 1 cup of apples and mix with a spoon.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of Flour and combine until the flour is completely incorporated into the cookie dough.
- Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixer until blended.
- Add powered sugar a cup at a time and continue to mix until sugar is incorporated.
- Frost cookies.
Read more our recipe : Caramel Apple Sangria
For more details : https://bit.ly/2q9cTyn