Our Air Fryer Heated Potato recipe is a definitive air fryer side dish! Spread your preparing potatoes with our parsley garlic salt rub. The garlic parsley potatoes skin is delightful and fresh! This recipe will make you adore your air fryer! The flavor and surface make this the best heated potato ever!
Our air fryer heated potatoes are a well-cherished recipe, one of our preferred approaches to utilize our air fryer and certainly one of our preferred air fryer recipes! We’re the first maker of the prepared heated potato. Nobody can oppose our recipe for parsley potatoes with garlic!
In addition to the fact that i am demonstrating how to heat a potato, I’m demonstrating how to make the best prepared potato you’ve at any point tasted! I cherish my air fryer and I use it in any event once every week to make prepared potatoes. Presently I just make heated potatoes are noticeable all around fryer, a lot simpler than making a prepared potato in the broiler. At the point when you put on the seasonings it just takes the potatoes to another level since it’s cooking it at a high warmth with air coursing the whole potato, air singing it! Just in the event that you considered how an air fryer functioned.
Also try our recipe Easy Vegan Potato Curry
Air Fryer Heated Potato secured with a parsley garlic salt rub. Making Air Fryer Heated Potatoes will be your new most loved approach to utilize your air fryer.
- 3 Idaho or Russet Baking Potatoes
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- Wash your potatoes and then create air holes with a fork in the potatoes.
- Sprinkle them with the olive oil & seasonings, then rub the seasoning evenly on the potatoes.
- Once the potatoes are coated place them into the basket for the Air Fryer and place into the machine.
- Cook your potatoes at 392 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- Top with your favorites. We love fresh parsley and sour cream!
Read more our recipe : No-Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream
For more details : https://bit.ly/2Dzmu5J