Do you cherish Chipotle, however you’re burnt out on paying for do? This is genuinely the least demanding burrito recipe to make at home — and they’re cooler well disposed! Keep a reserve in your kitchen and you can fulfilling your Mexican nourishment longings any night of the week.
I have a burrito recipe that will take the delight back to your family’s supper table. The best part is that these store wonderfully in the cooler! I’m so energized in light of the fact that I’ve at long last made sense of how to make burritos that don’t get saturated — despite everything they taste delectable.
By taking out watery vegetables and sauces, the tortillas remain firm and new. It’s a burrito recipe that really conveys that firm outside… and that warm, mushy inside! On the off chance that you need to ensure that these are cooler well disposed, make sure to avoid any watery fillings like tomatoes, salsa, or lettuce, which simply bring about a wet tortilla.
Regardless of whether you appreciate them in a split second or warm them when you need a snappy supper, I can guarantee you this is one simple burrito recipe that you will go to over and over.
Also try our recipe Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps
This is really the most effortless burrito recipe to make at home – and they’re cooler amicable! Keep a reserve in your kitchen and you can fulfilling your Mexican sustenance longings any night of the week. benevolent for speedy dinner prep!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 1 ounce packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 ½ cups refried beans or 1 ½ cups drained and rinsed black beans
- ¾ cup corn kernels
- 3 cups cooked rice I like to use Uncle Ben’s microwaveable Ready Rice for a quick option
- 6 large 10-inch flour tortillas (I like to use Mission brand “burrito size” tortillas)
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional garnish: finely diced red onion; lettuce; diced tomato or salsa; sour cream; fresh cilantro; avocado or guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook beef with taco seasoning mix, according to seasoning package instructions.
- To prepare 1 burrito: spread ¼ cup beans down center of tortillas; top with ½ cup rice, beef, 2 tablespoons corn, and ¼ cup cheese.
- Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up, burrito style. Place, seam-sides down, in prepared dish. Repeat with remaining ingredients to prepare 6 total burritos.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes (until heated through). If you are baking the burritos from the refrigerator while they’re still cold, it will take about 30-35 minutes for them to heat through.
Read more our recipe : 15 Minute Keto Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Spinach
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2TUyqUT