Now and then, I hit the recipe bonanza with my family and serve something that everyone at the table devours, while declaring with their mouths brimming with nourishment, “This is great!” This Fiery Smoked Frankfurter Alfredo Prepare was one of those recipes
What’s more, the best part–this group satisfying dish is so natural to make. It didn’t considerably trouble me that it was gone in a fraction of the time it took me to put it on the table. This dish is basically a victor right around!
I also love that the recipe is so effectively versatile. You can utilize any sort of pasta in this dish, however I suggest a cylinder or winding assortment shells would be great as well. You can switch up the hotdog as well, on the off chance that you’d like. Simply know that numerous assortments of wiener would should be cooked early.
There are such a significant number of things you could add to this recipe as well. Think mushrooms, chime peppers, and so on., and of course, you could make a non-fiery adaptation.
My family cherished it as seems to be, however don’t hesitate to analyze and adjust it to your preferences. I’ve had such a significant number of companions reveal to me they attempted this velvety pasta dish and adored it.
Also try our recipe One Pan Baked Ziti
Pasta and smoked hotdog meet up with a velvety, gooey sauce in this brisk and simple weeknight supper. This simple pasta recipe is prepared in under 30 minutes!
- 16 ounces dry pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (12 oz) fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente; drain.
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Stir in flour.
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth, then stir in half and half.
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and red pepper flakes and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella until cheeses are melted and smooth.
- Slice sausage into 1/4 inch pieces and add to the sauce, along with the chopped parsley and cooked pasta. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Preheat broiler. Pour the pasta mixture into a lightly greased, 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden.
Read more our recipe : Shrimp Avocado Quinoa Bowls
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2Hw6io8