Slow Cooker Jambalaya scarcely any exertion whatsoever. This jambalaya is so great we’ve been including it into the customary turn with our top picks.
Jambalaya doesn’t need to take a great deal of work. You can just prepare and hurl every one of the fixings together and let the moderate cooker take the necessary steps. Or on the other hand you could dark colored the wiener, at that point cook the onions and peppers in it before adding the fixings to the moderate cooker. Moment flavor support.
The exemplary side dish to Jambalaya is steamed rice, yet you can also serve it over some dark looked at peas for a stunning and simple supper. As an afterthought you can also include some Custom made Cornbread or loaves. Most jambalaya recipes contain chicken, andouille hotdog and shrimp.
Also try our recipe Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
Slow Cooker Jambalaya with andouille frankfurter, chicken and shrimp cooked low and delayed with strong flavors and vegetables with only 10 minutes of prep.
- 2 chicken breasts skinless, boneless, cut into chunks
- 1 pound andouille sausage links sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes 28 ounces
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound shrimp 13-15 count
- Add all the ingredients except the shrimp into the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours (high for 3-4 hours), in the last 15 minutes add in the shrimp.
- Serve over rice.
Read more our recipe : Everything Bagel Chicken with Scallion Cream Cheese Sauc
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2naKs1v