At the point when fall moves around I try to get my fill of everything pumpkin. What’s more, since the most famous breakfast recipe on Just So Scrumptious is my French Toast – I figured the time had come to join the best of the two universes and make pumpkin French toast.
It’s extra cushioned, has impeccably brilliant edges, warm flavors, a trace of dark colored sugar, and huge amounts of pumpkin. Also, of course, it’s delightful with whipped cream and maple syrup.
I adore making this pumpkin french toast since it’s sooooo simple and requires some investment by any means. Like ordinary french toast – we start by whisking together eggs, milk and a little sugar. Just notwithstanding those fixings, we’re also including pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie flavors.
You can utilize pumpkin pie flavor or make your own utilizing cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. At that point the bread gets dunked into the blend, and it’s prepared for the skillet. This pumpkin pie french toast is the ideal fall breakfast. So turn on the espresso pot, and make yourself something scrumptious.
Also try our recipe Tomato & Basil Bruschetta
This Pumpkin French Toast is extra feathery, loaded up with pumpkin flavor and tastes astonishing sprinkled in maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs , whisked
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 12 slices thick-cut bread
- oil or cooking spray , for greasing the pan
- Add all the ingredients (except the bread) to a medium-sized bowl or shallow dish.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan to low-medium heat, or a griddle to 350F.
- Lightly grease with oil or cooking spray.
- Dunk a piece of bread in the French toast mixture, covering each side. Gently wipe/shake off any excess batter.
- Grill for 2-4 minutes on one side until golden, then flip and continue frying on the second side until both sides are golden and the bread begins to puff.
- Repeat with the rest of the toast, adjusting the burner/griddle temperature as necessary.
- Serve immediately with syrup and whipped cream.
Read more our recipe : Carrot Noodles with Peanut Sauce
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2CGo4nr