There’s nothing very as delightful and fulfilling as lasagna stuffed chicken… All the cheddar, herbaceous sauce, and rich delightfulness you Adore in lasagna, without all the carbs! What’s not to adore?! Low carb chicken recipes aren’t normally the most exciting… however I ensure this is a standout amongst other Italian chicken recipes you’ll discover!
This is one of those low carb recipes that is flawless whether you’re following an exacting keto way of life or simply trying to control the carbs a bit! Since this solid recipes too adaptable, to guarantee you never need to eat an exhausting chicken bosom until the end of time!
Succulent and tasty, this Italian-propelled lasagna stuffed chicken will undoubtedly turn into another family top pick! It just takes 25 minutes to toss this recipe together. There are a couple of tips and deceives with regards to dealing with the chicken, so let me control you through the means!
For a simple dinner prep, simply adhere to the solidifying guidelines above! You’ll have a yummy lunch for quite a long time to come!
Also try our recipe Healthy Bruschetta Chicken
There’s nothing very as fulfilling as lasagna stuffed chicken! Loaded down with gooey cheddar and divine tomato sauce, when you taste it, you’ll be wanting it generally!
- 1 Cup Ricotta
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Marinara * I use my low carb pizza sauce
- 1 Cup Mozzarella
- 5 Chicken Breasts medium
- Fresh Basil to serve
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, egg, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Set aside, this is your “lasagna stuffing”.
- Generously salt and pepper each side of the chicken breast and gently pat to adhere.
- Slice chicken breast in half to form a “pocket”.
- Place a spoonful of marinara in each chicken breast. Use the back of the spoon to spread and even out this layer.
- Spoon an even amount of lasagna stuffing in each of the chicken breasts.
- Cover with the remaining marinara.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes. Ensure the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink** — if using a meat thermometer, the chicken should be at least 165 F in the thickest part.
- Serve with fresh basil and enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Southwestern Crockpot Chicken Tacos
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2lrZxvc