Coconut flour crepes are simple gluten free crepes impeccable to fulfill your sweet tooth with grain no carbs! Whatever you pine for a sweet crepe for breakfast, dessert a gooey ham and cheddar crepe, this recipe works with any filings. There is no mystery about this, I am a crepe fiend.
Coconut flour is one of my preferred low carb flour. It isn’t the most effortless to prepare with from the outset, since it is exceptionally fluid spongy and you need to offset this with heaps of eggs, milk or another flour to make the ideal outcomes.
So in the event that you are on a low carb diet at the present time and longing for a heavenly righteous sweet treat or breakfast my keto coconut flour crepes are the one you need! The best low carb crepe filling are recorded underneath. It prescribed to include you crepe filling in the opened crepe. Return the crepe to the crepe container to soften the sugar or nut spread or cheddar for an exquisite form. Overlay in triangle or move as a wrap to serve.
Coconut flour crepes are simple low carb pastries crepes impeccable to fulfill your sweet tooth with no blame. They are delightful loaded down with yogurt, organic products or nut margarine. It is a 100% Dairy free, paleo and gluten free crepe recipe that all the family adores.
Also try our recipe Raspberry Dark Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
They are simple low carb breakfast or treats crepes ideal for sweet or flavorful filling. Those are the best keto crepes you are longing for so continue perusing.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk or water
- 1/4 cup coconut cream melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract – optional for savory filling
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon almond meal also known as almond flour/ground almond
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients in this order: eggs, melted coconut oil, almond milk, coconut cream, vanilla extract, coconut flour and almond meal
- Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat until a smooth batter form with no lumps. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the coconut flour to soak the liquid and thicken the batter slightly.
- Heat a lightly oil mini egg pan over medium/high heat. I used coconut oil that I rub on the pan with a piece of absorbent paper. My pan is a mini non stick egg pan size 4.7 inches (12 cm). I recommend a small saucepan of this size to make perfect crepes that won’t break.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe batter onto the pan, then tip and rotate the pan gently to spread batter as thinly as possible. Brown on one side first, cook 2-3 minutes until the sides are crispy and un stick easily from the pan. The center should be set and dry before you flip over to avoid the crepe to break.
- Brown on other sides about 1-2 minutes and serve hot with your favorite fillings – see recipe note for inspiration.
Read more our recipe : Firecracker Vegan Lettuce Wraps
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2QKTX4T