Our Keto Pretzels are delicate and chewy with a lovely yeasty fragrance of newly heated bread. Our Gerri is a real, true blue, culinary specialist and spends significant time in streamlining recipes for “everybody”. These keto pretzels aren’t her solitary unique manifestations either.
The yeast in this keto pretzel recipe is only for the “fragrance” no other explanation after all smell is a sense basic to taste!
Our keto low-carb delicate pretzels are best eaten upon the arrival of cooking. On the off chance that there are any pretzels left finished, store them in the ice chest for a keto nibble for some other time. Your keto delicate pretzels can without much of a stretch be invigorated. Warmth them in the broiler for 5 minutes.
The low carb delicate pretzel batter is clingy. I have thought that it was least demanding to roll the mixture out on a smooth, clean seat top. Or on the other hand plastic cutting board and wearing sustenance safe gloves will keep the mixture from adhering to your hands.
Also try our recipe 2-Ingredient Cream Cheese Pancakes
What might a ball game be without a chewy pretzel, you don’t need to pass up a major opportunity any longer with our Keto Delicate Pretzels. They are delicate and chewy with that excellent yeasty smell.
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthum gum
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast approxiamtely 1 sachet
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoon Butter melted
- 1 tablespoon pretzel salt
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- In a microwave safe dish, place the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and microwave in 30 sec increments, stirring in between, until fully melted and almost liquid.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water and allow it to sit and activate for 2 minutes.
- In your stand mixer (using the dough hook attachment), place the almond meal and xanthum gum and mix well.
- Add the eggs, yeast mixture and 1 tablespoon of the melted butter and mix well.
- Add the hot melted cheese to the stand mixer and allow it to knead the dough until all the ingredients are fully combined. Around 5-10 minutes.
- Split the dough into 12 balls. The dough is easiest to work with while it is warm.
- Roll each ball into a long skinny log and twist into a pretzel shape. Place on a lined cookie sheet and give a little space with side as the pretzels will rise.
- Brush the pretzels with the remaining butter and sprinkle with pretzel salt.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- When the pretzels are golden brown, remove them from the oven, and don’t burn your fingers trying to eat them immediately.
Read more our recipe : Gluten-Free Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2ADL9TK